• Parking Lots – Please view the
City Parking Map for downtown parking lots available during the parade:
- Parking Lot: 1000 block Sophia Street.
- Parking Lot: 800-900 block of Sophia Street, end of George Street.
- Parking Lot: 600 block of Sophia Street, directly across the street from the Sophia Street Parking Garage).
- Paid Parking Garage: Intersection of Sophia Street and Wolfe Street (Entrance on Wolfe Street). $2 first three hours, $1 each additional hour. Maximum day $8.
- Parking Lot: 400 block of Sophia Street, just south of railroad tracks, restricted to City residents Mon.-Fri., 5AM-6PM.
- City Dock Parking: 207 Sophia Street.
- Parking Lot: Behind 904 Princess Anne St., accessible from Princess Anne and Charles Streets, Mon.- Fri., 6PM-6AM & 24 hours on weekends.
- Parking Lot: 410 William St. (Virginia Partners Bank). 18 spaces behind bank, Mon.-Fri., 6PM-8AM, after 12PM on Saturday (after banking hours) and all day Sunday.
- Parking Lot: 1016 Charles St. (corner of Charles and Amelia Streets) 29 spaces available 24 hours weekdays and weekends. Additional 17 spaces available Mon.-Fri., 6PM-2AM and 24 hours on weekends. Entrances on Charles and Amelia Streets, exits located on Prince Edward and Amelia Streets.
- Paid Parking Garage: Winchester Street. Privately owned, see signage for rates and restrictions.
- Library Parking: 1201 Caroline Street, Part-Time availability, see signage for restrictions.
- Community Center: 408 Canal Street, Part-Time availability, see signage for restrictions.
• Street Parking –Street parking is available on a first come, first served basis. If you park on the street, make sure you obey all posted signage and restrictions and do not block any driveways or alleys. Please do not park in any private parking lots unless you have express permission from the property owner to do so.
Contracted towing companies, not the Police Department, are authorized to tow vehicles from most private lots. If you are towed the day of the event, please call Fredericksburg Police Headquarters at 540-373-3122 option #2.
There will be no parking along the parade route and on some adjacent side streets beginning at 2:00 p.m. on the day of the parade. There will be signs in place to indicate the restrictions. The Police Department will have vehicles towed at the owners’ expense on Saturday afternoon that have not been removed from the street.