- Free – James Monroe HS Marching Band, Spotsylvania County HS Combined Marching Band and Stafford County Combined HS Marching Band
- $50 – School Sponsored Organizations/Clubs and Veterans Organizations
- $175 – Non/Not for Profit Organizations
- $250 – Commercial / For Profit Organizations
Payments: Your payment is due within 7 days of submitting the entry form. Registration is not final until payment is received, or you forfeit your spot in the parade. No exceptions.
Deadline: Friday, October 11, 2019 at 8:00pm or when we reach 80 entries, whichever comes first.
Parade entrant meeting: Please note, there will be a pre-parade meeting for all parade entrants on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. The meeting is strongly recommended for everyone even for those organizations who have participated before. It is at the pre-parade meeting that the committee reviews parade lineup and parking for entrants, entry requirements and other policies. All groups are responsible for knowing all laws, policies and procedures regarding the parade, and this meeting is the best way to make sure you have the correct information.The meeting will be held at the Dorothy Hart Community Center, located at 408 Canal St, Fredericksburg, VA 22401.
Final Step: Payment
- MAIL YOUR CHECK payment within 7 days to: Fredericksburg Christmas Parade, c/o Fredericksburg Parks, Recreation & Events, 408 Canal Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
- PAY BY CREDIT CARD ONLINE NOW
- PAY IN PERSON within 7 days to: Fredericksburg Parks, Recreation & Events at the Dorothy Hart Community Center, 408 Canal Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401. Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-4pm and closed Saturday and Sunday.